Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Return

Guess who's back? Back to my old ways of course. Coming back to the blog that launched me into a whole new world of sports. The blog that brought me intern and job opportunities from multiple media outlets and even more.

From this blog and the power of today's social media I was blessed with opportunities I never thought possible. The experience, memories and lessons learned from the day I left this blog to enter the media game is something I am proud to have. Taking advantage of today's technology gave me a head start I am grateful to have along with the multiple great people I have met over the past year. To those who have helped guide me I could never thank you enough. 

But now I'm back to the beginning. No restrictions on my work, I don't have to answer to anyone or limit what I want to say on here. This is my blog. With all my insight and personal opinions I will bring you what I can. 

All the work and experiences are great but they all strive off of one thing and that is my love for the University of Miami. I was born a Cane and I will ALWAYS be one. I represent The U with pride and I dream of being a student of their institution one day. A passion for the athletics at The U is what resulted in a year of improvement for myself.

For those who will read I hope you enjoy. For those who know me you know I'm always up for a good debate so any interaction on twitter is welcomed (@KylePuma). I don't only debate Canes I love all sports along with business, tv shows and music. On here expect to see reviews of canes scrimmages/games, recruiting news and team/player info. 

It's Great To Be A Miami Hurricane!

No comments:

Post a Comment